Forgotten Heroes

Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: DamnThisN00B on October 18, 2013, 06:40:26 AM

Title: Hello
Post by: DamnThisN00B on October 18, 2013, 06:40:26 AM
Hello guys!
I often play on your server  :shooting:
and I just found this site so I registered :)
nice 2 meet you :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Apoc on October 18, 2013, 09:08:20 AM
hi and welcome to the forums :)  :sFun_bananacolors:
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Juiceh on October 18, 2013, 06:58:52 PM
Hi there. Please take off your clothes upon entry and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Rob101 on October 18, 2013, 11:51:42 PM
Hey! Thanks for dropping by and saying hello! Hope you enjoy the server, please feel free to stick around and post as you please  :highfive:
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Clockwork on October 19, 2013, 01:38:33 AM
Hello.......thanks for taking the time to register and thanks for visiting our server  :95801977:
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Badfish on October 19, 2013, 04:59:55 PM
Welcome, thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your stay! :sFun_bananacolors:
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: R[NF]DarkFriar on October 31, 2013, 07:19:39 AM
Hey and welcome to the forums. This is a good place with good people.  :mitsy
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Odin on October 31, 2013, 07:22:55 AM
Welcome, however rule number 346 declares that you must bring a bottle of scotch for me to drink as you are a newbie ^_^
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Caesar on November 03, 2013, 09:44:19 AM
hello my man I new also , welcome :bananasex: