Forgotten Heroes

Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: R[NF]DarkFriar on November 13, 2013, 02:40:54 PM

Poll
Question: maps of the week ?? make your choice
Option 1: pipeline
Option 2: chinatown
Option 3: farm
Option 4: vacant
Option 5: creek
Option 6: ambush
Option 7: countdown
Option 8: showdown
Option 9: wetwork
Title: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: R[NF]DarkFriar on November 13, 2013, 02:40:54 PM
could we have different maps up?  I just hate that farm map. Everything looks grey to me.
Title: Re: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: Apoc on November 13, 2013, 05:30:34 PM
We could do a map of the week thing. have a poll on maps that are not part of our rotation and let the admins and guests vote .
Title: Re: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: Rob101 on November 13, 2013, 06:33:57 PM
ive tried this twice






























it failed miserably  :chair:
Title: Re: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: {FH}Pear on November 13, 2013, 07:06:28 PM
What Rob said.

He did it twice, and we were having 3 or 4 votes per week, out of a 50+ person clan.

The idea isn't bad; as long as the people who want it take the 5 seconds to cast their vote.
Title: Re: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: Sponge_Bob on November 13, 2013, 09:10:52 PM
Quote from: {FH}Pear on November 13, 2013, 07:06:28 PM
What Rob said.

He did it twice, and we were having 3 or 4 votes per week, out of a 50+ person clan.

The idea isn't bad; as long as the people who want it take the 5 seconds to cast their vote.

GODDAMIT!

got here too late!      :slideaway:


anywho....
what Rob and Pear said.     
     



(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Ys5aXMLKrko/UbgluJT2tRI/AAAAAAAAAyw/6xTanQ2Z4gg/w557-h425-no/DELETE+BROADCAST.jpg)
Title: Re: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: Gunny on November 14, 2013, 09:28:46 AM
Lets just have FUNNNNN!, who cares what map it is...   :quagmire:   :homereating:   :slash:   :shooting:   :shooting:   :shooting:   :shooting:   :shooting: and pray...
Title: Re: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: Sponge_Bob on November 14, 2013, 08:03:21 PM
Quote from: {FH}Gunny on November 14, 2013, 09:28:46 AM
Lets just have FUNNNNN!, who cares what map it is...   :quagmire:   :homereating:   :slash:   :shooting:   :shooting:   :shooting:   :shooting:   :shooting: and pray...

to add some more 'fun'
make it a little more sociable, with a bar maybe?

just sayin'

(https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_pWVOfL6eEg/UoAV8pPe0kI/AAAAAAAAB40/W_e4rPh9IMA/s472/So%2520You%2520Cum%2520often%2520headless.jpg)

Title: Re: I know that I am not a member of this clan yet, but I was wondering
Post by: R[NF]DarkFriar on November 15, 2013, 02:31:10 PM
The post that Bob put up.:"So do you come here often", is very funny. :split