Call of Duty 4 => Fun House => Topic started by: hypnoto4d on January 29, 2014, 01:43:32 PM
Poll
Question: whats better
Option 1: Major Look Too Late Out Now
votes: 0
Option 2: OCD Moosh Twist All That I Know Feat Hoodie Allen
votes: 0
Option 3: Double the Trouble 3dNow
votes: 2
Title: songs that i think would be good for trickshots and/or feeds
Post by: hypnoto4d on January 29, 2014, 01:43:32 PM
if any thinks that they might have some songs for trickshots or feeds let me know i need some more. also if you want the songs msg me on skype ill try and send them as quick as i can.
1.Double the Trouble3dNow
2.OCD Moosh Twist All That I Know Feat Hoodie Allen
3.Major Look Too Late Out Now
Title: Re: songs that i think would be good for trickshots and/or feeds
Post by: Rob101 on January 29, 2014, 02:21:41 PM
Title: Re: songs that i think would be good for trickshots and/or feeds
Post by: Apoc on January 29, 2014, 09:53:15 PM
Crystal Method : Born 2 Slow
I add this to my movies. love this song... Link : http://www.mediafire.com/listen/czrhqrh30wshkyw/Apocs%20Gaming%20Music.mp3 (http://www.mediafire.com/listen/czrhqrh30wshkyw/Apocs%20Gaming%20Music.mp3) :apoc: