Forgotten Heroes

Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: [NF]Obi-Wan on October 27, 2016, 07:31:09 PM

Title: My Apology
Post by: [NF]Obi-Wan on October 27, 2016, 07:31:09 PM
Hey guys, I'd like to apologize about the rant I made because it has no relation to you guys at all and had no right being in here, so I would like to make an open apology to your clan for doing soimething like this,


(I did predict it accurately tho)  :hititbanana:
Title: Re: My Apology
Post by: NutSquasher on November 15, 2016, 08:14:22 PM
I don't know what your talking about.....but I am upset.  Whatever it was.....it really offended me.   I still feel badly today from whatever it was.  I may have to report you.....to someone who deals with whatever it was that you did.  Tell me what it was you did again. 
Title: Re: My Apology
Post by: {FH}spankeem on November 15, 2016, 08:25:29 PM
I'm offended tooo (whats he talking about Nut?)
Title: Re: My Apology
Post by: {FH}zMan on November 15, 2016, 08:44:34 PM
He put a big post up about bg banning him from their server and forum lol
Title: Re: My Apology
Post by: {FH}spankeem on November 15, 2016, 09:42:50 PM
Great way to get unbanned - post on another clans forum lol :p Thom-ass ;)
Title: Re: My Apology
Post by: NutSquasher on November 15, 2016, 09:52:50 PM
I heard it was about some hemorriods issues.  Those are always real bad !!!!!!
Title: Re: My Apology
Post by: NutSquasher on November 15, 2016, 09:56:32 PM
Wait!  He is a BG clan member?   Dam I knew it was hemorriods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am going to report him to the National Hemorriod Society.  They want to know about these things.