Forgotten Heroes

Call of Duty 4 => Tech Talk => Topic started by: |FH|mitsurugi on December 05, 2016, 07:35:43 PM

Title: modern warfare remastered - cpu 100%
Post by: |FH|mitsurugi on December 05, 2016, 07:35:43 PM
hello,
On every map loading my cpu is overloaded and it takes time to go down

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61197889/tempo/mwr%20cpu%20overload.JPG)

during that time its impossible to play :'(

many players have same problem but I didn't find any way to fix it, I watched on google and steam

someone has an idea how to fix that  ??

GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
8 GB RAM
Title: Re: modern warfare remastered - cpu 100%
Post by: {FH}zMan on December 05, 2016, 09:58:54 PM
Maybe there are some background processes draining all the cpu and memory
Title: Re: modern warfare remastered - cpu 100%
Post by: |FH|mitsurugi on December 05, 2016, 10:11:49 PM
no I closed all unnecessary and same result :(
Title: Re: modern warfare remastered - cpu 100%
Post by: {FH}spankeem on December 05, 2016, 10:24:38 PM
Have you tried all the settings as low as they can go?
Title: Re: modern warfare remastered - cpu 100%
Post by: Godlike on December 06, 2016, 01:01:39 AM
How does the grass look?
Skyrims PC port had a similar issue, the tesselation on the grass textures was outrageous, ate up all the RAM. Updates fixed the issue.
Perrhaps something similar is at play?
Title: Re: modern warfare remastered - cpu 100%
Post by: |FH|mitsurugi on December 06, 2016, 03:15:59 PM
I set priority for MWR process but it did not help too much

a windows process cisvc.exe (indexing service) was "eating" +/- 25% of cpu ressources

when I turn off this process it help a lot, I still have have little lags on map start but thats much better and shorter