Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => Tech Talk => Topic started by: Godlike on December 06, 2016, 03:40:11 AM
As requested, here is my list of settings.
Hello Godlike,
I was looking at the list and I recognized the fov and the max fps settings, but all of the others are unknown to me; are those all settings that you can change in the console? I was also wondering what sensitivity you played with in game as well as the mouse dpi you use. Thanks!
Quote from: commando247 on December 06, 2016, 07:51:49 PM
I was also wondering what sensitivity you played with in game as well as the mouse dpi you use. Thanks!
Thats a trade secret ;)
I play on low in-game sens, and have a very large mousepad.
Quote from: commando247 on December 06, 2016, 07:51:49 PM
I was looking at the list and I recognized the fov and the max fps settings, but all of the others are unknown to me; are those all settings that you can change in the console?
Yes, all an autoexec file does is input a line of commands automatically when the game is started. All these commands are available to everyone.
how do I put these in the game?