Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: [NF]Obi-Wan on April 01, 2017, 03:00:49 AM
I can't seem to reply to your pm but yes, I do realize my outburst was terribly uncalled for, but sometimes I really just can't control myself. The very instance of me being called out on hacks lights a fuse in me that I can't let out. I've been accused so many times in the past years that I've been banned in servers that I never even entered before, simply because they've been told by other players or clans that I hack, it seriously pisses me off to no end. I can't remember how I even managed to get banned from almost all the servers in patch 1.6 but I have, and this wasn't because of cussing or being rude, this was just me being nice and quiet, playing.
I will try much much harder to behave myself if the event comes soon that I get called out on cheating, since you as well as everyone else in the clan have always been more than courteous. I am not here to ask for a shorter ban duration, I'm only writing this to explain to you why I get particularly hostile in these situations.
No worries mate...being called out is all part of the game. I understand and get pissed off big time myself but I say nothing as it means nothing really. Remember it is a game mate. Have fun and see you soon!
(Sorry for the delay in replying by the way. I was held up).
Edit - for those reading this, there was a small altercation earlier on the server which has been sorted out now.
We know that all you professional players that are just awesome have got to be cheaters and has nothing to do with talent.
So I guess that I most diff am not a cheater
Of course all this said is being strictly sarcastic
I think I am guilty of calling out a couple of you, but only when your using names I don't know.
Play on, I am slowing learning to just shut my mouth and play
Wow More Positives than negitives, getting better huh