Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: Demigod on May 14, 2017, 02:40:12 AM
Hello everyone....
I have a huge Alienware computer and frankly I've been limping it along for the past few years. One of the video cards died a few years ago, and the cooling system needs to be replaced (again). Tonight the ethernet port died and that's pretty much that.
No PC = No Call Of Duty, at least until it's replaced. So I won't be on the servers for a bit.
I can be reached on Skype if anyone misses me. I'll be back shortly.
Until next time..
you will be missed :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:
don't let the hardware get you!. software will be back believe me.
Seems like a false alarm. I was able to get it fixed. Go figure.
Ok Mr. Demi! Now i can play without fearing your knives...Try get that puter works and step in teaching me asap :villagepeople:
attention seeker!
porn will get you every time bro! LOL :gaming