Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: SGTMILLER on May 14, 2017, 10:27:58 AM
I was just on playing, myself and one other player were the only ones in the game and a couple of admins I believe were spectating,
Multiple times I would no sooner get into position then this other player would find and kill me, i was in uncommon places some of the time, is there any spawn patterns or way a person could have a radar on all the time and know where I was, very frustrating to play and constantly getting killed, takes the fun out of it
The game has been out 10 years. A lot of veterans of the game still around including myself. We know the game inside and out. No radar or hacks. Just pure knowledge and skill
Who SGTMILLER was this "other player"?. admins doing a great job on the server. however always helpful a heads up from long time players like you!.