Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: BazeQ3 on July 02, 2017, 05:14:02 AM
Hey, guys!
Why nobody plays the SD server?
It's much fun than FFA.
1. its team based
2. Requires people to move
3. Requires teamwork
4. Most FFA players never heard of anything other than ffa :rotfl:
5 Mostly played by promod gamers ( dosent work well with stock cod4 )
Personally is prob the best gametype if you are into the above points..
I'd be more than happy to play s&d with ya mate , pretty much all i rly play in cod4 these days other than ffa for a quick warm up.
:rock
I would love to get more people on it as well, I think it's a blast, even though for the most part I've only done 2v2s with snipers on the server
Quote from: Apoc on July 02, 2017, 08:53:49 PM
2. Requires people to move
Gave me a good chuckle.
Quote from: {FH}Pear on July 03, 2017, 01:31:21 AM
Quote from: Apoc on July 02, 2017, 08:53:49 PM
2. Requires people to move
Gave me a good chuckle.
hahah :hititbanana: how ya keeping mate
HEY !! I am game, whats the IP address... Sounds like some squad tactics are being used.
IP is 64.94.101.157 Port: 28990(aka 64.94.101.157:28990)
Just a side note for you though Striker, because it's promod there are no tubes
Thanks Blah... Not a problem about the tubes.