Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: |FH|Live on January 22, 2018, 08:35:56 PM
I posted this in Clan Chat. Here it is for everyone else to see. Available in 1080 HD as well. I hope you enjoy it.
Bolt and Pistol fun.
:salute:
BOOM HEADSHOT!! This is awesome :quagmire:
Cracking video Live well done :)
if you want to add some movie mods try these http://cfgfactory.com/downloads/category/271
lIVE , That was very impressive to me... nice work Buddy.. :cheers:
Well done :95801977:
Badass man! Headshot overdub was great...
. . . .my heart's beatin', my heart's beatin', my hands are shakin', my hands are shakin', but I'm STILL gettin' headshots!!
if you ever wanna do another video just start recording me when in game. but don't tell me otherwise ill try too hard lol, if i could find all of my old clips from 2014 you'd shit bricks xD