Forgotten Heroes

Call of Duty 4 => General Discussion => Topic started by: LaserLion on July 04, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

Title: Good day!
Post by: LaserLion on July 04, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
Howdy! After many years of giving CoD4 a rest, I decided to give the multiplayer a go today. I found your FFA server and had a blast.

CoD4 is what got me in to gaming and I have been apart of many gaming clans over the years.

I thought I'd post something just to sort of insert myself a little further in to the community. I don't have permanent internet access right now, so in about a week you won't see me for a bit.
Title: Re: Good day!
Post by: Nightcap on July 05, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
Welcome back Laserlion. always good to have players return to COD4 !.

:gaming
Title: Re: Good day!
Post by: Bulldog on July 06, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
Hi Laser, glad you enjoyed your visit. Come back anytime!