Forgotten Heroes

Call of Duty 4 => Tech Talk => Topic started by: Nightcap on July 11, 2019, 01:15:28 PM

Title: Key Code In Use
Post by: Nightcap on July 11, 2019, 01:15:28 PM
When internet or computer crashes I get "Unable to Authenticate Key Code in Use"
Looks like I stay "hooked" to main server and thinks I am still playing.
I did this today and it worked, let me know if it works

1. Delete from favorites FFA1 server
2. reconnect by adding new Favorite at 64.94.101.157:28960 (FFA1 server)

Cappy
Title: Re: Key Code In Use
Post by: {FH}Twistie on July 11, 2019, 05:41:38 PM
yeah in the past I have found it goes away after a couple of hours, so I do something "meaningful" in the mean time..   :homereating:
Title: Re: Key Code In Use
Post by: Lone Wolf on July 11, 2019, 07:02:49 PM
thanks cappy   happens to me often   will try that next time.      :cheers: