Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => Ban Appeals => Topic started by: Lynx on June 18, 2024, 10:00:57 PM
Hello, my in game name is Lynx,
Last time I joined this server was on May of 2021. I downloaded cod 4 today because i was bored then i left and tried to join back 20 minutes later and i was banned for hacking? so idk i havent even played this game in over 3 years and i barely even played when i first joined so im not sure why im banned
Your account that you connected and played with is clean in our records, no bans.
When you reconnected it appears you were using a different GUID from your previous visit 20 minutes earlier. On the screen that gave you the ban reason, what was the GUID that it displayed to you?
GUID is 50a15a0a. Also I put in a new key so i could get everything unlocked so i wouldnt have to grind for levels, camos, etc. idk if thats a factor but thought id include it.
Yep, definitely a factor in what has happened here! We banned the 50a15a0a GUID back in 2013 due to a blatant wallhack from whoever was using that cd key at the time, since it appears to be a leaked cd key. We won't lift the ban against that GUID because of that.
I would recommend using your personal cd key that you had prior and connect with your clean GUID. I can understand the desire to avoid another level grind - I know of at least one server that you could connect to that supports a command like $rankup which you would enter into the in-game console to get to level 55. Could be a good way around this.
oh ok cool, didnt know that, thanks ill do that