I want to offer my apology to all members of the clan and the guests.

Started by R[NF]DarkFriar, July 09, 2015, 05:45:35 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
These past few days have been very hard on me. I take meds to treat my anxiety. Sometimes, these meds will keep me from sleeping, as is the case now. Last night was the first night I fell asleep at Midnight to only awaken at 6 this morn. I have been on this computer going with out sleep for just about 5 days, and frankly that little sleep I did get in didn't help me at all.

Jock, I want to apology for being rude on skype. It was a rude remark and I am truly sorry. As to the cause of my anxiety, well its best that you don't know. Just know that I do suffer from it, and if I do come across as being ill mannered, please know it is me and not you. I hope you will forgive me...

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Quote from: {FH}DarkFriar on July 09, 2015, 05:45:35 PM
These past few days have been very hard on me. I take meds to treat my anxiety. Sometimes, these meds will keep me from sleeping, as is the case now. Last night was the first night I fell asleep at Midnight to only awaken at 6 this morn. I have been on this computer going with out sleep for just about 5 days, and frankly that little sleep I did get in didn't help me at all.

Jock, I want to apology for being rude on skype. It was a rude remark and I am truly sorry. As to the cause of my anxiety, well its best that you don't know. Just know that I do suffer from it, and if I do come across as being ill mannered, please know it is me and not you. I hope you will forgive me...
Its okay, i think its safe to say that we love you here :D
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
 :wave12:  No worries, Dark!  Keep riding the wave....  :surfer:
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
          HEY..! ROSE BUD... NO APOLOGIES NEEDED....YOUR OUR IDOL..!!!

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Don, you're always an example of exceptional humility to everyone at all times. No need to apologize for anything at all. We are all here for you buddy. Always. :)
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson