Greeting From Maj Moobs and Technical Question

Started by }AEK{ Maj Moobs, December 10, 2016, 01:29:05 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

}AEK{ Maj Moobs

User
Posts: 3
Location: Central Ohio
Logged
Hello All,

I was in AEK with Striker and he suggested I should ask about an issue I've been having with COD4. Whenever I type text in the game I can see it as I type it but when I hit return it disappears. I also am not able to see anything that anyone else types. I assume there is something in the mp.cfg file that allows it to stay on the screen for a certain period of time but don't know what the setting is. Any help anyone can give me would be most appreciated. I feel bad if people greet me and it looks like I'm ignoring them. If this is better suited for the Tech Talk section then please let me know and I will post it there.
Regards,
Maj Moobs

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
In console this is probably your current setting:   cg_chatheight 0

So go into console and type:  /cg_chatheight 5

That should do it.  Let me know if it fixes your issue.

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott