Congratulations

Started by Apoc, November 16, 2013, 04:00:28 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
I have tested out many many cod4 game types and mods and there are some great mods out there, but every now and then you find 1 absolute Mind blowing mod that in a few words is just THE BEST OF THE BEST, we here at Forgotten Heroes clan have one member that Imop has made the best COD4 mod that has ever been compiled and made for the cod4 players that I have ever played.

{FH} Mitsurugi you have truly done yourself and this clan proud in what you have done creating your call of duty 4 mod. Congratulations 
mits the mod is awesome and I highly recommend our members and guests try it out on our server.

Thank you for reading.
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

mitsurugi

Guest
Logged
TY

you make me blush

the mod you are trying is only a beta version the final one is coming soon. This mod is the result of 1 month of hard work (nite and day LOL). In the final version you will have at least one more gametype "search and rescue" a new shot shotgun (DAO12 from BF3) , the choice btw semtex or frag nade (if I m able to set it), ... you will see when the mod will be ready

I have to thank 2 communities http://openwarfaremod.com/ and http://modtool.codutility-france.fr/. There I found weapons, gametypes, hardpoints, .... and lot of support

for the rest if u watch the glock ... only FH have it; I did the "skin" myself same for TAR21 and PSG1 ...

I just hope you all will have fun with

and remember rhe server is running right now in TDM but +/- 25/30 gametype are aivalable and lot of of them are funny to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSTYNbPwPPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJyil8Bvls

Gunny

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 171
Logged
I love this mod, it is so different than any mod I've ever played. So many new weapons, it's great, thx for all the hard work, Mits. :95801977: