What mouse/ mouse pad do you have? DPI , ING Sens, Windows Sens

Started by [NF]Obi-Wan, January 07, 2017, 06:40:57 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
I have used two mice for the past 2 years now, the Steel Series Rival which I don't use anymore in favor of the newer one I got a few months ago, the Zowie EC1-A, didn't play with a mousepad ever and only started about 2 - 4 months ago. Started with the Razer Goliathus Control Edition and my brother uses it for work now so I got another one which is the Steel Series QcK second to smallest size one.

I have been juggling different senses and dpis such as 800 dpi, 3.5 in game sens, or 2.2, or 1.5, or default 5 jumbled with 700, 400, 1200, 1600 DPI. Currently I'm at 800 DPI, 3.5 ING sens, and 11/11 windows sensitivity with Enhanced Pointer Precision which others say is just the fancy way of saying acceleration. It feels alright, the 11/11 + EPP idea came from a clan mate and so far I enjoy it. Might need a while still to fully get used to it but I am starting to feel more and more comfortable with it.

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged
I use a Logitech G402 Precision and a Steelseries Large Mousepad. I have the sensitivity all the way up and thats all I know!

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
My mouse is a Razer Deathadder Chroma.  My mouse pad is a Rocketfish.  It has two sides:  Control and Speed.  I play on the control side and have my mouse sensitivity fairly high.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Abe Froman

User
Posts: 30
Logged
Nice to see a fellow Zowie user, I use the ECA-2 (which is just a smaller version of the ECA-1) with a set of Hyperglide skates.  My pad is a SteelSeries  QcK medium.  I have tried out every different mouse under the sun (much to the detriment of my wallet) since MOHAA in 2001 and nothing compares to the Zowie.  So far.