Search and Destroy Server

Started by BazeQ3, July 02, 2017, 05:14:02 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

BazeQ3

User
Posts: 5
Location: Seattle
Logged
Hey, guys!
Why nobody plays the SD server?
It's much fun than FFA.
B09

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
1. its team based
2. Requires people to move
3. Requires teamwork
4. Most FFA players never heard of anything other than ffa  :rotfl:
5 Mostly played by promod gamers ( dosent work well with stock cod4 )

Personally is prob the best gametype if you are into the above points.. 

I'd be more than happy to play s&d with ya mate , pretty much all i rly play in cod4 these days  other than ffa for a quick warm up.

:rock
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

{FH}Blah

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 239
Logged
I would love to get more people on it as well, I think it's a blast, even though for the most part I've only done 2v2s with snipers on the server
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
__________________________________________________________

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Pear on July 03, 2017, 01:31:21 AM
Quote from: Apoc on July 02, 2017, 08:53:49 PM
2. Requires people to move

Gave me a good chuckle.

hahah  :hititbanana:  how ya keeping mate
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#5
HEY  !! I am game, whats the IP address... Sounds like some squad tactics are being used.

{FH}Blah

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 239
Logged
IP is 64.94.101.157   Port: 28990(aka 64.94.101.157:28990)
Just a side note for you though Striker, because it's promod there are no tubes
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
__________________________________________________________

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Thanks Blah... Not a problem about the tubes.