Forgotten Heroes
Call of Duty 4 => Fun House => Topic started by: |FH|mitsurugi on August 13, 2014, 06:22:22 PM
http://youtu.be/jhsaHNJCiek
Ban mits for posting that video please
LOLOOLLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOl
Yea if striker see's this you're going to be mauled mits! Awesome btw so when you coming back slacker.
xm25 added in Ev0 mod
Quote from: {FH}cryptocosis on August 14, 2014, 06:04:24 AM
Yea if striker see's this you're going to be mauled mits! Awesome btw so when you coming back slacker.
I still playing on fh server :p
I see you, but you don't see me lol
wth did I just watch lol.
Yea striker would win every game with that thing and fast reload :cry:
Quote from: vagenis on August 22, 2014, 11:37:40 AM
wth did I just watch lol.
Yea striker would win every game with that thing and fast reload :cry:
I can do a desert eagle with rockets in place of bullets ... but only for u :mitsy