a dream for all noob tubers

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, August 13, 2014, 06:22:22 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Ban mits for posting that video please

LOLOOLLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOl
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
Yea if striker see's this you're going to be mauled mits! Awesome btw so when you coming back slacker.

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: {FH}cryptocosis on August 14, 2014, 06:04:24 AM
Yea if striker see's this you're going to be mauled mits! Awesome btw so when you coming back slacker.

I still playing on fh server :p

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
I see you, but you don't see me lol

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

vagenis

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 46
deagle <3
Location: norway
Logged
wth did I just watch lol.

Yea striker would win every game with that thing and fast reload  :cry:
vagenis

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: vagenis on August 22, 2014, 11:37:40 AM
wth did I just watch lol.

Yea striker would win every game with that thing and fast reload  :cry:

I can do a desert eagle with rockets in place of bullets ... but only for u  :mitsy