Nice,and well run server

Started by {FH}Striker, March 26, 2014, 09:28:23 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
This post is address to all the FH members and to the players who are contemplating on becoming members.
You have one of the best run servers I have ever played on.You bring a server that is well managed by good Leaders who constantly demonstrate  exceptional restraint and decision making capability.
A asset that will continue to benefit this server and clan for a long time.
SUPPORT IT.

Believe me I have been playing COD4 since this game first came out and before this one.
I have seen a lot of good ones come and go,some go up and down in popularity.
Bottom line what seperates the exceptional,mediocre,servers and the same can be said for the clans that support each server is the loyalty,
support  and character of the clan and players they attract.
The end result,and I know you have all heard this before.
You only get out of this what you put into it.You can take that to the bank.
I wish you all good luck continued success.
My compliments for a job well done.
Respectively }AEK{ Striker

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hey Striker!   :wave12:

Very nice of you to take the time to pay us a compliment.  It is much appreciated.  Having loyal regulars makes our server what it is too!  So thanks for being a part of our community! 

:jock
jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

CP31

Guest
Logged
Hi striker, I love playing against you, I listen for the fooop, and I start running towards you to pads my stats!   :rockinbanana:

You're a good man who plays hard, and never complains.

See ya on the server.

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
In your own words - HOWDY :p  The only thing better than being hit by your tube is speccing others takin it.

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
I like him . Hell of a nice guy cheers for your post mate  :surfer:
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Very kind words, thank you very much! We really appreciate you as a guest, we enjoy your company and are very glad to have you here  :grouphug:




AEK as a whole seems to be a very well run group of people, always enjoy playing with you guys! 


:cheers:
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
HOWDY

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

Rumblefish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 47
Logged
Thanks for the nice words Striker.  They're appreciated.  Always fun playing against you. 

'Fish

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
Thanks a bunch Striker, it means a lot to hear that! :apoc:
PBBans.com"

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Pear on March 31, 2014, 02:10:59 AM
Thanks a bunch Striker, it means a lot to hear that! :apoc:

Think he was talking to me there ;)
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"