Perma mute.

Started by Alucard6921, July 26, 2015, 04:04:12 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucard6921

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 25
Logged
So I have noticed I have been permanently muted to the point I cant even wish them a good game or anything. So I got kicked today for saying hi to dark friar, as you can tell i havent been saying much for a while. Any chance to remove this perma mute? You dont have to worry about me cussing anymore, if I really have a problem i'll make sure to say on here not in game.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Alucard,
First of all, I want you to know that many of us in leadership here have commented on the fact that you are a good player.  We have also commented that at times you have been correct when you mention a spawn camper.

On the other hand, there are many times when you call out players during the game (not spectating) that are NOT spawn camping.  You complain and personally attack, have been rude to other players and to our admin.  You have been warned so many times.  Yet, your behavior continued.  We would mute you temporarily in the hopes you would change your behavior, and yet after being unmuted, you just couldn't help yourself and would go back to that same behavior.

That left us with two choices, a lengthy temp ban or perm mute.  We choose perm mute so that you could still play on our server.  We made that choice because as a player, you are a great guest when you are not complaining and verbally attacking others.

I will share this conversation with the rest of our leadership.  I will get their input on giving you another chance by unmuting you.  No promises.  But I do want you to realize we enjoy your presence as a player in our server and for your benefit chose to perm mute you rather than give a lengthy temp ban.

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Alucard6921

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 25
Logged
Fair enough mate, just so you know I'm not the kind of guy to attack without provocation. Also I always call right on spawn campers, as I consider rushing from spawn to spawn killing whoever spawns a form of spawn camping I call these too. Which is why it seems like they aren't camping spawns. I observe this behavior a lot, especially as the game progresses as people get greedy to win and just spawn rush or camp constantly in hopes of winning. These are the things I call and yes spawn rushing is pretty hard to catch on a full FFA server as everyone dies constantly. Also while I'm here would I be eligible to apply to FH seeing as I have already had a perma ban and now a perma mute, I also understand this does not exempt me from following rules. Cheers for your time Jock.

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Quote from: Alucard6921 on July 27, 2015, 03:21:15 AM
Fair enough mate, just so you know I'm not the kind of guy to attack without provocation. Also I always call right on spawn campers, as I consider rushing from spawn to spawn killing whoever spawns a form of spawn camping I call these too. Which is why it seems like they aren't camping spawns. I observe this behavior a lot, especially as the game progresses as people get greedy to win and just spawn rush or camp constantly in hopes of winning. These are the things i call
Well, its not your call to make anyway.
If you see someone spawn camping, you inform an admin. Thats IT. Further reports and whining are counterintuitive to a fun gaming atmosphere for our regulars and other players. Let the admins do their job, dont harass people, and have fun. Then we will get along just fine.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

Alucard6921

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 25
Logged
half the time there is no admin so these people abuse it, like the nades, tubes, clays and rpg's on spawns.

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Quote from: Alucard6921 on July 27, 2015, 04:21:36 AM
half the time there is no admin so these people abuse it, like the nades, tubes, clays and rpg's on spawns.
And you say something ONCE.
We give people the benefit of the doubt, when they first show up, they dont know the rules. Thats what good guests are for, letting other users know what the lay of the land is. It is the admins job to deal with those that choose not to follow the ruleset.
Harassing the other players is not conducive to a fun environment.
It doesnt matter if you spam them when they break the rules, if there is no admin on, they have decided to break the rules and no intervention on your part will change that.

Come to the forums, send steam messages, post in the shoutbox.
There are many ways to contact us and have us intervene, although there is almost always an admin on.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

Alucard6921

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 25
Logged
Actually I find its mostly regulars namely one of your recent joiners SPAZZA consistently spamming tubes on spawn points. Also a few other FH tagged players claying spawns.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
#7
You are entitled to your opinions, but I am quite sure you are mistaken about our members placing clays on spawns. This is also another reason I just don't know if it is wise to unmute you in game. You are often mistaken in your claims, yet insistent about accusing.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
 :thud
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Alucard6921

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 25
Logged
I'll tell ya what. I'll just put up with the perma mute, when does it expire? october or something?

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
.... or something.  :poop:
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Alucard6921

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 25
Logged
According to ban list Friday 07/10/2015. or is that MM/DD/YY?

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Yes Alucard MM/DD/YY.