invit

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, December 27, 2016, 10:43:42 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
hello, there is an invit to play my last mod update http://www.mitsmods.fr/annoucement.htm

server is locked for now and will be unlocked in about 13hrs if someone want download maps and mod ... password is mits

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged
I will, when you download is it just in the mods section to play it?

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Sabian on December 28, 2016, 07:08:17 AM
I will, when you download is it just in the mods section to play it?

the game do it alone ...

Abe Froman

User
Posts: 30
Logged
I went in and downloaded and played it a bit, its very cool, more people should be trying it. :cheers:

Abe Froman

User
Posts: 30
Logged
As long as the IPs don't change, I saved them to my HLSW server browser and can hop in whenever I see someone playing.

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: Abe Froman on December 29, 2016, 07:14:33 PM
As long as the IPs don't change, I saved them to my HLSW server browser and can hop in whenever I see someone playing.

cool ... server will stay