Thanks for running a good server

Started by Bibulous Monkey, January 15, 2017, 05:23:35 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibulous Monkey

User
Posts: 5
Logged
It's been consistently the best server to play on since my move to 1.7. Just wanted to say I appreciate it.

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
I would like to add Kudos to FH for running a good server too.  But a server is only as good as the clan that runs it, and FH is a good clan filled with great people. My only regret in leaving FH was leaving my friends. I want you all to know that I valued my time at FH and the many friendships that I was lucky to make.  :darkfriar