Time to retire

Started by [NF]Obi-Wan, February 18, 2017, 08:17:55 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
Hello guys, my junky PC has finally given up, as even my integrated graphics card broke as well. I will not be saving up to save a new PC, I'm getting too old to play COD 4, at least for now that is. I don't see myself going back in the near future so with that, I bid you guys farewell, as I play here often, apart from HC and my own clan's servers.

As always, thanks for never banning me, that's one of your strongest features in my opinion, and will always have people coming in because of that.

:starwars:

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
Farewell Obi.  I wish you well.  It has always been a pleasure playing against you.  Good luck.  Maybe sometime in the future, I'll catch you on the battlefield. :gaming

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
I dont believe we have seen the last of you Thomas :p  Take care, and you are welcome back when you DO get back to gaming (you'll be baaaaaack - think arny)

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
Okie Dokie Thomas! Take care , m8

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged

SGTMILLER

Recruit
*
Regular
Posts: 116
retired so far
Location: Phoenix, Az
Logged
#5
Ahhh don't give into the dark side and stop playing, we need good players stay. but if you are sure, thanks for playing
SgtMiller
Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever will lose a war.
George S. Patton

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
^ you know hes not an FH member right?  :ahnguish:

SGTMILLER

Recruit
*
Regular
Posts: 116
retired so far
Location: Phoenix, Az
Logged
Corrected the posting, but pretty clear I did not, thanks for telling  me
SgtMiller
Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever will lose a war.
George S. Patton

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
He was on the server the other day with his new pc.. lol

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
Did he say he was getting too old for video games? LOL. I'm forty-eight and I still love video games.

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Ikr.. I'm 20 Years old and i still love video games..