Would you choose COD or the girl........

Started by {FH}spankeem, July 24, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Blah

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 239
Logged
Yeah, I'm sorry, but that dude is a madman.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
__________________________________________________________

bub

User
Posts: 17
Location: cali
Logged
  I say COD.  Dat ass and top is gonna sag.  He has had it every which way for a while too.  COD has more options and replayability.  That is not even counting the money he makes off it.

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#3
                            :finger ,,,COD       YEAH !!... I want to be the one who rides the bike &  pumps the tires.... :strong:...             

                                                                                                                 :censored::

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
If that chick was willing to have sex with me I would never have time for COD again.

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged



                                      SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE GREASE Demi.... :mitsy

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Demigod on July 28, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
If that chick was willing to have sex with me I would never have time for COD again.

sounds like a photoshoot is in order.  Might just do it since you're playing cod ;) lol

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Great minds think alike guys - Demi - you should get some hottie shots with an FH sign

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
I can play COD any time. Getting some is a bit more difficult....