COD4Player

Started by Bulldog, October 15, 2019, 11:52:23 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 103
Location: USA
Logged
Need help with my play back. If I attach file in forum you can play it. I f I try and play it I get error message attached hereto. If I try and play a video anyone else has attached I get the same message.Screenshot (15).png* Screenshot (15).png
Better to be Judged by Twelve Than to be Carried by Six

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Hey Bulldog - I tend to download files and then open them using COD4 from their location - have you tried that?

Bulldog

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 103
Location: USA
Logged
Quote from: {FH}spankeem on October 15, 2019, 07:42:46 PM
Hey Bulldog - I tend to download files and then open them using COD4 from their location - have you tried that?

Yep...I just reinstalled the player again for the third time and it corrected. Must of had a missing or corrupt file. Thanks!
Better to be Judged by Twelve Than to be Carried by Six

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
easier to play demos with iw3mp.exe !!