.....

Started by Cryptocosis, February 21, 2016, 08:26:22 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
This player is a troll and should be added to the perm list. I've watched him sit right on spawn points and point blank shoot players  has a history of 4 bans already and got one today from me

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Who dat who dat, do dat do dat....Ill check it when I get home.  Had a SOB player that was doing THE most blatant spawn camping I've seen in ages yesterday.  It was countdown and he was sitting under a set of stairs about 10 meters (game metres) away from the spawn.....spawn, shoot, spawn, shoot, spawn, shoot....in  a matter of seconds 4 peeps went down.  Kickzor your asszor.....gonezor

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Hey Athena :p  I removed your ban and upgraded to a month long one asking him to come to FHclan.com to discuss.  I note that Apoc and Jock gave him 2 week bans and that doesn't appear to have done the trick. 

Ill also post a note on him so when he does return that if he continues spawn raping that he should be perma-banned.  That's on the basis that hes been given three lengthy periods off for it with a request to come and discuss it with us and he hasn't taken up the option.  Hes been on the server 180 times so you'd think that he would get the rules by now.

Player ID is @80658

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
thanks guys good job

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all