Feedback on new hopping rule!

Started by |iog|Anx, April 25, 2013, 10:20:17 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Erick_Avila

User
Posts: 2
Logged
I VOTE FOR HOPPING  :rock

COD4 was made with a jump button. At least let us jump, i don't care if 24/7 hopping is not allowed...but jumping is what needs to be available.

Caesar

Guest
Logged
in real war ,there is no hop unless your  god.....I disagree with this hopping rule.. :mitsy

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Quote from: {fh}Caesar on October 29, 2013, 09:26:31 PM
in real war ,there is no hop unless your  god.....I disagree with this hopping rule..




There's also no re-spawning  :chair:
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

Sponge_Bob

Retired Leader
***
Big Time Pro
Posts: 313
Logged
Quote from: |FH|Rob101 on October 29, 2013, 10:06:14 PM
Quote from: {fh}Caesar on October 29, 2013, 09:26:31 PM
in real war ,there is no hop unless your  god.....I disagree with this hopping rule..




There's also no re-spawning  :chair:

Depends on you religion,
point of view     maybe?

just sayin'  is all.




Caesar

Guest
Logged
it only its only 4 knobs,,no hoppin ...grass hoppers


R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Like I said, I can't see a tough as nails DI teaching his recruits ,"yeah and here you hop, and here and here and here, etc, etc". Once in a while yeah, but not all the damn time :angry: