Skilled players

Started by {FH}PlatoonLeader, September 18, 2013, 10:45:54 PM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
Hello all you FH players.  I've been playing with you for some time now, and it's always fun.  The map rotation is not bad.. even if Creek and Wet Work never come on, even Bog can get crazy.  The server is getting lots of new very skilled players. I have not won a game all week and my Score/min is going down very fast.   :doh:   Where to you get these ''pwner'z''?    :worthy:

Hoping to get you all down soon on the Battlefield

love Platoon Leader   :wave:

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hey Platoon!! 

Glad you stopped by and posted.  I enjoy playing with you in game!   :rock

Thanks for being a regular with us!  Hey, maybe you want to apply to be a part of our FH team?

Cheers!

See you on the battlefield.

Jock :jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
i second what Jock said




And i apologize for my game play, i'll go easy when your in server, maybe let ya win a match. :chair:
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
Good to see another familiar face on the forums, thanks for stopping by Platoon!

:drinking:
PBBans.com"

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
So maybe now you could give admin rights so I can choose the maps I want?   :quagmire:  lol

Caesar

Guest
Logged
what about voting those map?\

Odin

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 136
Logged
awesome! PlatoonLeader every time i see you join one of my games I think "damn shit just got real!" lol
Welcome mate ^_^

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Platoon is an oldskool pain in my ass lol

always fun gaming with ya platoon :)
<3
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
I have known Platoon Leader since the days when THG had FFA full time. He is a good player and very intense player.  It would be nice to get more players like him to stop by from time to time. Good Post PL. :split

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
I love to see that i'm a pain, makes my games more fore  :wave12:
Still waiting for Wet Work and Creek.  The rotation does not rotate much lately.   :bugsbunny:
See ya soon on the field.

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
Hey Dark Friar, it was a sad time when the THG server started to get empty (when they changed IP's I think).  But I'm glad to play on the FH server. :95801977:

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Yeah me too, PL, but I think it had more to do with THG going pro mod and recruiting pro moders.  Just my opinion. I missed playing with you guys and now that I am on FH, I am seeing more of the old  crowd here. FH is a great site. And PL, I promised to take it easy on the site for you, hahahaha