Hello

Started by DamnThisN00B, October 18, 2013, 06:40:26 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

DamnThisN00B

User
Posts: 4
lol
Location: Japan
Logged
Hello guys!
I often play on your server  :shooting:
and I just found this site so I registered :)
nice 2 meet you :)

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
hi and welcome to the forums :)  :sFun_bananacolors:
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Juiceh

Alias: Juiceh
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 212
Location: Victoria, Australia
Logged
Hi there. Please take off your clothes upon entry and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Hey! Thanks for dropping by and saying hello! Hope you enjoy the server, please feel free to stick around and post as you please  :highfive:
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

Clockwork

Guest
Logged
Hello.......thanks for taking the time to register and thanks for visiting our server  :95801977:

Badfish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 35
Logged
Welcome, thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your stay! :sFun_bananacolors:

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Hey and welcome to the forums. This is a good place with good people.  :mitsy

Odin

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 136
Logged
Welcome, however rule number 346 declares that you must bring a bottle of scotch for me to drink as you are a newbie ^_^

Caesar

Guest
Logged
hello my man I new also , welcome :bananasex: