Hello FH

Started by Caesar, November 03, 2013, 09:39:49 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Caesar

Guest
Logged
I have been having a great time so far.  :wave12: I love seeing the free 4 all doing great and there is always somebody playing. My Skype name is douglas.meadows64 I would like to get to know some members, so if you would add me I'd appreciate it. I look forward to getting to know everyone and having a good time playing. :bananasex: I will also be getting Ghost next week, is anyone looking forward to that? :spank

Just Dandy

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 150
FiretrUCK
  1. lmmx2@live.com
Location: sc
Logged
me to man cant wait to play ghost :sFun_bananacolors:
over shooting is not a crime
justdandy2@ xfire

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
I am with you Just Dandy. I can't wait to get my hands on the game. I went and bought the game on the first day it was available. I have told my grandkids that Pop ( that's what they call me) will have computer rights from Nov.11th to Jan.1 2014. I will be playing Ghost and coming here and playing COD4. COD4 is still my first love.