Problem in one of your cod4 Servers

Started by Tek9ine, November 30, 2013, 04:09:27 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Tek9ine

User
Posts: 3
Logged
Dear FH clan.

I'd like to start out by saying that I really enjoy playing in your servers!.

That all changed today 11/30/2013 while I was playing in one of your servers because apparently one of your clan members specifically "FH<Maya" has accused me of being a cheater or not fallowing your in game rules and was kicked out your server shortly after that. Naturally I was upset.
Long story short Maya kicked me from the game because he strongly believed that i had "Bind My Fire Key to the scroll key on my mouse" some thing that I have never done and have been accused of in the past, simply because I can click a mouse key really fast while using my weapon of choice which is the G3.
Maya claims that he has proof of this. Im not demanding that I be shown any proof of this but I simply wonder how could he really demonstrate that such actions did in fact take place?. I was wondering if I could chat to someone about this matter as to avoid such unfortunate situations from happening again? 
Once again I'd like to say that I like playing here and I look forward to continuing on playing here, and if all keeps going ok I would gladly make a small contribution for having a spot that I can come to play on.
I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Sincerely:

Chris.

mitsurugi

Guest
Logged
#1
hello Tek

you got kicked by Majachii ( FH<3 Maja ) ... I will ask him to reply, I wasnt on the server when it happened

I played with you I never saw something bad about you ...

your stats on our servers : 28 Connections / 1 warning / 1 kick ... its not too bad

I hope kill you soon ( in game of course )  :shooting:

Tek9ine

User
Posts: 3
Logged

majachii

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 235
Location: CALI
Logged
Hello tek! When I was spectating you, I saw lots Of spawn trolling. But there was just one particular time when my PC started to bug out. I don't regret kicking you for spawn troll but sorry I accused you of auto g3. It's just that everyone has their settings tailored to their specifications and can always look different on anyone else's screen.

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Tek9

Please try to understand that the admins on site have to watch everyone for all kinds of hacks and cheats. Sometimes we catch them, and sometimes we don't. And then there are times when we get the wrong one. I hope you understand that mistakes can be made. Hoping to kill you in game ( hell I hope to kill anyone in game, lol)....Dark

Tek9ine

User
Posts: 3
Logged
Thank you all very much for taking a minute of your day to go over my email.
kill you guys later.