Hello & introduction

Started by kilrbkild, February 09, 2014, 11:34:23 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Hey FH! So, I finally joined up. Nice site, forum and servers. I have much fun killing a lot of you on your servers, enjoy it immensely actually! :)

After looking through your member list, it seams I have not met many of you as of yet (meaning had the pleasure of killing you), there are a lot more members here than I expected.

Well, little about me: I've been around the COD4 world for some time. I started playing when I was a member of the PR clan (phoenix rising), they played mostly PC Halo. That was a kick but that clan folded up shop a few years ago. I had a brief stent in the Ice Age clan, but that didn't last long. Then I really started getting into COD4 and specifically the bolt action rifle play. I played a lot on servers that used only bolts, and that was and still is my love, for those of you who know me, know that for sure as many have gotten taken out by me, with my R700 :)

That landed me in a very top position over time with the BsO clan (bolt sniper only). Was with them for a few years, and fractured away to a group called the YgT clan. That was after the BsO close down their bolt only server. YgT is still a clan today and so is BsO, but I'm not a member of either today. BsO is more into Battlefield and YgT keeps up with the latest versions of COD (something I hate due to the on-line play, pear-to-pear crap).  Still have much love for all the members of each clan, but, I have and had a very busy life outside of gaming and as such, gravitated away from clan scene for a couple years.

If you want to know more about me, just google my name lol. I come up all over the place lol.

But, getting back to my game of choice, I found your servers, and well, loving it! So, thanks for all the games and excitement! I think you all have a very good admin core and group monitoring the servers and keeping things fair, and that is a very robust compliment coming from someone who has banned hundreds over my stent as admin. They do a GREAT job, keep up the great work folks!

See you in the server... and keep your head down! :)
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

mitsurugi

Guest
Logged
welcome to the forum and thx for your introduction  :95801977:

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Hey, thanks for stopping by! We hope you become a frequent guest!


I've played with you many times (we often play under aliases) and I've taken the time to watch you play and I must say, it's impressive   :worthy: .


We are currently 60+ strong and all active but we are always looking to add more quality admins ;)



We strive to keep our servers clean of hackers and rule breakers but we take great care in making sure highly skilled players are treated fairly and not unjustly banned. We understand that this often happens on other servers and we've gone to great lengths to make our server friendly for all clean, highly skilled players such as yourself. It's a game and the goal is to have fun and maybe kill some time and relax and thats what we are all about .


I, personally haven't heard of those clans that you were involved in and part of that might be because i haven't really gotten into any of the newer versions of cod or battlefield. I generally stick to cod4 or once in a whle, i'll play cod1. I've heard nothing but negative things about all the newer cods, especially Ghost, so i'm going to hold off on trying them. 








Thanks again for the compliments, I look forward to playing more with you (i'd say killing you but thats not gonna happen much :p ) and please don't be a stranger on our forums! We love when our guests get involved!




:rock



PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

khaleesi

Retired Leader
***
Experienced Regular
Posts: 293
Location: USA
Logged
Still laughing at myself for it taking a couple maps to realise what your name meant  :slideaway:

Welcome! Happy to see you finally got around to our forums (: See ya in game (you know me by the name of khaleesi lol)

Petcheco

Deviant
User
Posts: 14
Logged
Hello there, mate. You probably don't know me. I'm Petcheco, one of the clan leaders. It's a pleasure to meet you. You've earned my respect when you said you play with a bolt-action sniper. I do too, but unlike you, I suck at it, :P.

Well, just wanted to thank you for spending your time writing here. Hope the server continues to amuse you.

I'll see you in game.

Sincerely,
Petcheco

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Petcheco on February 09, 2014, 10:05:03 PM
You've earned my respect when you said you play with a bolt-action sniper. I do too, but unlike you, I suck at it.








Understatement of the century  :chair:
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

Petcheco

Deviant
User
Posts: 14
Logged
#6
Hahaha, can't you at least pretend that I'm only bad lol?

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hey Kilrbkild!  Great to see you apply.  We've had some good close battles...very fun!  Welcome! 

:jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
Nice to see you here Kilrbkild! Played with you a few times.  :hititbanana:

Feel free to meander around, maybe click here while you're at it.  :rotfl:

See ya around!
PBBans.com"

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Thanks for all the warm welcome's! You all are great! See you in the server! :shooting:
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson