about Terminator and me

Started by Taka, March 25, 2014, 03:25:16 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Taka

User
Posts: 11
Location: Singapore
Logged
Dear all admin,

This is Taka. I think some of admin know me.
I am Japanese and live in Singapore. *maybe move to HK soon. haha

I would like to post this issue to get an admin opinions and decision.
I think some of admin know the situation.
Because today, terminator start calling me Spawn camper and using bad word to me as usual. and then I am a bit getting angry and reply back to him with bad word too.
then admin Dark kicked me. I did not understand it. because every time terminator start talking to me first. but admin push me only to stop or ignore him.
I would like to get some conclusion or solution about terminator's retune work.
Because some bad situation for me is never solved over half year.

Situation:
1. He stared calling me hacker or spawn camper from over half year ago.
2. few month ago, admin said to us to stop this and stop calling name.
    I stopped for few weeks and watching him but he keep saying bad to me until today. every time he started.
3. so If I started replying back to terminator, usually admin started stopping me. not terminator.
4. I do not think terminator stop.

My understanding:
1. Terminator attach me over half year and he also spec me long time and saying bad word to me.
    If I am SC, Admin can warn me like APOC and authorised to kick me. this is correct way. not other player keep saying for half year.
    Terminator must stop telling to other one as SC. and I think admin must stop him. or check my play and warn or kick me.
    At least, Terminator do not have right to keep saying that over HALF YEAR. and he is the one kicked as SC few time and other player called him SC sometime.
2. few month ago, admin told both of us stop calling name and like that conversation.
    but Terminator never stop when admin was not online. or call my name as "T" or "TA" and it is obviously about me. *this is childish, isn't it?
    So he should have some penalty to break what admin said.
3. Today, Dark kicked me for not stopping chat with terminator. and dark also warn me as unrespect admin.
    This is not fair. he knows who started it.and knows history.
    If admin need players to respect, how about player respect other player? terminator derespect me every time.
    If admin request player's respect, Admin should keep respect each player also. this is logic and moral i think
4. I think terminator will never stop if admin keep doing present attitude.
   if he do not stop it, I will not stop it. Admin said ignore him. but this is fair decision? ex. other one keep saying annoying word to admin, can you keep silent?
   my understanding is if someone hit me, why i can not hit him back.

Sorry for long story.
if terminator never stop taking about me, I do not need to reply back. do not need to speak with him as i did it before. and I am not interested in him.
Could you order to him?
if he said I am SC, could you tell him to inform admin to spec him without talking to me directly?
I do not understand why admin keep left him free to speak bad word.


CP31

Guest
Logged
Just to add to the conversation.  I wasn't there when all this happened, however I can attest to Terminator's personality while staff is not there. 

Before I joined FH as a recruit I played vs terminator daily.  I would catch him sc 5-10 times a day, call him out, he would then get mad, and hurl abusive adjectives at me to get me into arguments.  I never stooped to his level, and in the end I was usally right.

While staff is away he continues to call me hacker, I'm fine with that, but I am not fine with his play while staff is away and I play extra hard vs him as I know all his camping spots.

Terminator will end up kicked from the server, not a threat just an evaluation from what I've seen of his play over the last few years.

Hope this helps, have a great day.

Good Luck Taka, don't let him get to you.

Shane 

Taka

User
Posts: 11
Location: Singapore
Logged
Thank you, CP31.

I feel free about this problem. there is some one who feel it as i felt. not only me..

really thank you CP

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
I had the same problem with TyDi, but he does not come online anymore..  Ahh free !   :MJ:

Arsonist

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 112
Logged
yo Taka!

good to see you standing up for yourself & please know that I take this seriously & want you to have a fun time in a safe environment!

because of that, I strive to give disciplinary actions that suit the crime. I am, & i would like to think the whole of {FH} are usually pretty tolerant of people accusing others of spawn camping or cheating, because probably 85% of the time, they are just mad or can't comprehend that someone is better at the game than they are. We pride ourselves at being a privately owned server & I daresay, the best at what we do.

That being said, we (several other admins & myself) took a look at the chat logs of today & saw a couple things. I don't think i need to produce those for you to know that you said some very hurtful things. DarkFriar did a really good job of being tolerant & allowing you to speak your mind, however, he was right to give you a disciplinary action.

i think i speak for all admins when i say that i don't try to have favorites or take sides in any arguments. i have been taught by extremely good admins to look at things objectively & to bring as much facts to the table.

however, when it gets out of hand & both you & terminator are mad at each other & saying bad things to each other, the only thing that admins can really do is to either kick you or temp ban you.

so here is some advice.

I try to filter everything i say by asking myself a question. Is it helpful? or is it hurtful?

asking that sort of question really gives me a new state of mind - does what i say affect everybody in the game with me? does it hurt these people? or does it help these people have a good time & learn to play well?

if what you say is helpful, you earn respect & the admiration of the players around you. if what you say is hurtful, EVEN if somebody says something bad about you or to you, you lose respect of the players & admins & you only show the world the bad side of yourself.

I hope this helps put you in OUR, the admins frame of mind, & gives you some things to think about. I suggest you let this thing with Terminator rest & start thinking about how the world sees you. You seem fun & smart & an awesome guy, don't want to miss out on seeing the good part of you :P
:arsonist

Juiceh

Alias: Juiceh
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 212
Location: Victoria, Australia
Logged
Hi Taka, I understand that Terminator's aggressive nature is the issue here. In situations like that, I'd just advise you to be the bigger man and let it slide. I'm not saying it's your fault - I'm saying that it's not worth getting worked up over. Personally I'd have just muted him if I was in-game. It's harder for admins to see who is at fault when both are actively arguing. You are right - players have to respect each others in the server. :)

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
I've played taka good player and guy no problems, also never seen Terminator saying bad thing either. I'm sure chat log will clear up the matter. See you in server taka

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

Taka

User
Posts: 11
Location: Singapore
Logged
Good morning!


Juiceh: Thank you very much for your reply!
Cryptocosis: Thank you very much too!

I thought everyone think i am wrong. but I understand there is person think what is fair.
I will keep silent when Terminator talk about me for a month, end of april, at least.

Arsonist:
Thank you too. I do not agree Dark decision yesterday but  I understand what you trying to say. but please not saying that for another half year...

>because of that, I strive to give disciplinary actions that suit the crime. I am, & i would like to think the whole of {FH} are usually pretty tolerant of people accusing others of spawn
>camping or cheating, because probably 85% of the time, they are just mad or can't comprehend that someone is better at the game than they are. We pride ourselves at being a
>privately owned server & I daresay, the best at what we do.

yes, this server and admin is fair compare with others and i can fun without terminator issue.
I can allow some one called me hacker or SC. because they usually do one time or admin could check me. but this is over half year.
Yes, I saw many player call other player as cheater, SC and etc..  but no one keep doing it Half year.


>That being said, we (several other admins & myself) took a look at the chat logs of today & saw a couple things. I don't think i need to produce those for you to know that you said
>some very hurtful things. DarkFriar did a really good job of being tolerant & allowing you to speak your mind, however, he was right to give you a disciplinary action.

Yesterday, Yes. I replied back to him with bad word AFTER he started talking about me. I decided to call him gay few month ago and decided hit back to him with only one his word. because an admin already told us never talk each other. and terminator break this what admin said every time. I still keep what admin said which means I still show respect to admin.
I though I am right side because terminator break the rule every time. but not.
Terminator started. but Dark tried to warn only me and kicked only me.
ex. some one hit you, so you hit back to him. but police hit only you and caught only you to jail.
admin who did warn one side,  I can not respect. because he did not respect me and he tried to help only one side. I know he warn terminator at end. but he keep warning only me from the beginning. what he should do is to warn both of us from the beginning or warn terminator when he talk about me.
I understand my words for him is too much. but there is reason why.
An admin told both of terminator and me few month ago to stop these conversation and calling name for future play. so I stop replying to him when he started.
But admin never do anything and terminator keep saying about me.
ex. my teacher told us stop hit. I stopped. but he keep hitting me. and my teacher just watch and said to me keep ignore him...  I am not sandbag.
and admin allow terminator use short name called like T or TA.

Please think about duration. it is Half Year. terminator begin talk about me for half year.


>if what you say is helpful, you earn respect & the admiration of the players around you. if what you say is hurtful, EVEN if somebody says something bad about you or to you, you
>lose respect of the players & admins & you only show the world the bad side of yourself.

I know what other one feel with what I said. because they did not know the history with terminator.
If admin think without bad word is OK, this problem never finish. terminator called me SC and laugh when I dead. calling me SC is same as I am guilty for half year. is this not bad word? is this respect other player?
if the word terminator is allowed, ok i use only word he used. > this never solve the problem. am I right? 
if admin watch only word he used, this will keep forever.
Problem is not to use harmful word. not definition of which word is hurtful.
Problem is duration how long terminator attach me. and who start talking every time.
Do admin only watch a word to make decision and allow any other unrespectable attitude?
If yes, it means terminator is right person in this server and I am wrong.


>I hope this helps put you in OUR, the admins frame of mind, & gives you some things to think about. I suggest you let this thing with Terminator rest & start thinking about how the
> world sees you. You seem fun & smart & an awesome guy, don't want to miss out on seeing the good part of you :P

yes... few month ago, admin also said let him alone. same as before.
and i said again and I really do not understand why you do not understand cause of this problem. he begin it every time. and keep doing half year.
can you keep someone keep saying bad word to you for half year with silent?
why you also told me "I must be nice" something like that?
why you do not try to tell terminator stop this?

my understanding, this is very easy problem.
1. admin tell terminator do not comment SC or hacker to other player(or only me) with or without calling name.
    if terminator tell something about SC or hacker when admin is online, admin ask him detail every time.
2. admin tell terminator if terminator think someone is SC or hacker, he must report to admin directly with admin name.
    admin check the person terminator called SC or hacker if he is clean. tell terminator never mention about him.
3. watching him and report to admin if there is no admin.

anyway, if admin never go into the middle, this never solve.
I can call him SC or hacker or other way without bad word admin define which admin allowed the word terminator use.
please think about half year and who start talking every day and what is player respect other players.


finally,
I am also apologise to you and all of admin and other players. I understood my attitude is also no good(a bit... :loco:) .
and this problem is not related to any other players.

Taka

User
Posts: 11
Location: Singapore
Logged
hi platoon leader,

i envy you :rotfl:

He keep attach me half year! He must love me...

I remember first time I play with him...

a long time ago....
weather is fine everyday same and i want to have tea in second floor of a house in middle of the area
in overgrown...

he tried to stair up to my place many time and I killed him every time.
and then he started love me.  i said i think gay is normal same as other men and women but sorry i am not gay I am man and you too.
but he keep loving me...
true love story.
I want woman to chase me like that for half year....

:95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :95801977:

Taka

User
Posts: 11
Location: Singapore
Logged
Today, Terminator said:
"Kick kaka"
after I killed him few times.
kaka means taka. usually he use these avoid to call name.

and also said some few times.

Taka

User
Posts: 11
Location: Singapore
Logged
Today, he also started talking about me
"taka's world is opened"
"Dark, kill all t"

t must be me.

actually, i do not care about him much..
just automatically reply some word to him.
I put this message as  record.

anyway, he still attach me.
if he do not stop and no admin do right action , will have same problem.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
I teach 8 and 9 year olds all day long, so to come here and have adults behave similarly is rather annoying.

If you never respond, it will stop.  If you react, it will continue.  Simple as that.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Jock Ych on March 31, 2014, 06:29:12 PM
I teach 8 and 9 year olds all day long, so to come here and have adults behave similarly is rather annoying.

If you never respond, it will stop.  If you react, it will continue.  Simple as that.




+1
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

Taka

User
Posts: 11
Location: Singapore
Logged
thank you for reply. Jock.

I know what you try to say...
but I already tried to keep silene before.

I am a person who hesitate chat and also put comment like this board.
but finally i decided post because over half year.
if he is normal, i think he already stopped.but i think he is abnormal, he spec me many days. and keep comment.

if he is my student, i can talk to him face to face. but he hide. that is the deference with your student.
anyway, I can not allow other one despite me so long with hiding even if he is 8 years old kids.
maybe i will have perm ban bcd an admin think I am wrong.
and i think it is OK. it is better than listen someone despite me.. bcs i play FH server to enjoy.

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
#14
Okay, ive gone back and read all the chat logs and while it may be true that terminator started this, he has stopped and whenever he's asked to not speak, he stays quiet.




On the other hand, you (taka) can't seem to let it go, you carry on and on and instigate. An admin in server today asked both of you to be quiet and terminator obliged while you kept on going. It resulted in you cursing out the admin. While you may think you are the victim since terminator started it, you have turned into the aggressor and for your actions, I have decided to give you a 5 day temp ban from our servers.




Under no circumstances is it okay for anyone to curse out another player/admin on our servers. If you have a problem, you come to our forums.  I understand you tried to come to the forums about terminator but at the same time you continue to carry on about it in the server. I hope the temp ban serves you well and you come back and just learn to let it all go and ignore terminator. After all, it's a game and it's just for fun, it's not real and you shouldn't get so upset over it.
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur