DARK FRIAR

Started by {FH}Striker, July 12, 2015, 03:40:44 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Don, Would like to hand you a well deserved compliment....You without a doubt are one of the best , 'OMBUDSMAN' I have seen in a clan
You have a air, a flare, a FINESSE about you. The COMRADESHIP you bring into a game, you bring the absolute best out of most of the players.
There is a lot than can be said and leaned about you and your type of personality.
I just like to sit back and watch you work my friend.
Never to old to learn.
                                                                              :95801977:

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Thank you Roy. I am very humbled by your words.... :darkfriar

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
 :cloud9: :cloud9: :69: :69: :aww: :aww: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
 :shooting:                       :peeking:
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
I would hit it.

Oh wait.