Got banned

Started by SuPRyze, September 04, 2015, 10:05:21 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

SuPRyze

User
Posts: 2
Logged
Well today i got banned by DarkFriar, he failed typing once, so i could read " ban SuP'Ryze aimbot".

Seriously i was NOT aimboting, just leading the score with a 60-25 score. Did not break any rules, no warning before, just the permban.

Was playing there quite often lately, so i want to know why did you ban me? You cant be serious with that aimbot thing.

Talking about your FFA server at cod4 btw.

SuP'Ryze

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
#1
SuP'Ryze,

Thank you for joining the forums. We are very happy to have you as a consistent regular on our server.

The ban on you was a mistake. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

The ban has been lifted. You may continue to play on without restraint.

Again, we offer our apologies and welcome you to play anytime on our server as we enjoy having you as a consistent regular.

Cheers. ~Kil      :beer1111111:
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

SuPRyze

User
Posts: 2
Logged

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
SuP'Ryze,

Please excuse my mistake. After viewing the demo I took, I realize my mistake, and rushed to the forums here to get someone higher up to lift the ban. I am sorry for any trouble I caused you. I hope to see you on the server