Rambo

Started by {FH}Twistie, December 04, 2015, 08:06:30 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Twistie

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 261
Location: Melbourne Australia
Logged
Firstly, sorry for posting this here, i couldnt find the right thread for complaints.

Secondly, pretty sure most of the admins know me a bit by now - i like the server, and most of the players, i aint that good but its still fun

For a while now I have found the player called Rambo to be a bit annoying, he is always calling people out for infractions that he blatantly does himself.

But tonight he excelled himself, he was baiting, being insulting and a real smart Q@#$%   i have to admit i got sucked in a bit and told him to shut up, at that point he became quite disgusting including saying sexual stuff about my mother etc.

Now I am 50 years old, i play this game for a bit of fun and to have a laugh with some mates, not to put up with a dick like him.  Not sure if you can check the logs, but it was around midnight friday (aussie time)

Hopefully you agree with me and can ban him, either way, if he is on, I wont be, too old to deal with idiots like that.

cheers guys
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Quote from: Twistie on December 04, 2015, 08:06:30 AM
Firstly, sorry for posting this here, i couldnt find the right thread for complaints.

Secondly, pretty sure most of the admins know me a bit by now - i like the server, and most of the players, i aint that good but its still fun

For a while now I have found the player called Rambo to be a bit annoying, he is always calling people out for infractions that he blatantly does himself.

But tonight he excelled himself, he was baiting, being insulting and a real smart Q@#$%   i have to admit i got sucked in a bit and told him to shut up, at that point he became quite disgusting including saying sexual stuff about my mother etc.

Now I am 50 years old, i play this game for a bit of fun and to have a laugh with some mates, not to put up with a dick like him.  Not sure if you can check the logs, but it was around midnight friday (aussie time)

Hopefully you agree with me and can ban him, either way, if he is on, I wont be, too old to deal with idiots like that.

cheers guys
We can look back at any chat logs this "Rambo" has left, from there we will decide whether or not the contents of which demand that he be reprimanded.

Thank you for bringing him to our attention.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Also, this topic will probably be moved to another section, such as "Suggestions".
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
I have read his chat log it seems he harased you, I will ask a leader watch his chat log

CP31

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 13
God Bless Our Infantry
Logged
I was there Twistie.  He acts like that daily.  Once he figures there is no staff, it's as if something clicks and he goes full retard mode.  I thought T-800 was staff using alias (Apoc) but I was wrong.

When these clowns show up (Trex, Rambo,Barny) I go under alias and hunt them like no tomorrow.  Then they leave and I go back to CP31.

Happy Friday, Stay Frosty
PTSD and Concussion SME
U17 Hockey Coach
Retired Infantry Sgt, CD, CIC

Abe Froman

User
Posts: 30
Logged
I have to chime in as well on him, as he is much more than just a douche to the other players, he is BY FAR the worst spawn raper that frequents the FH server regularly.  I have hammered him for it in chat and he just smirks and shrugs it off, and I'm sure he gets some sort of satisfaction doing it and getting away with it.  I have played with him (too) many times and his gameplay style never changes.

{FH}Twistie

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 261
Location: Melbourne Australia
Logged
Thanks for the response and follow up.  Keep up the good work guys
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

|FH|Rusty

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 722
Logged
Thanks guys.  I have read his logs and yep they are full of abuse and taunts.  At this point he has been removed from the server for 10 days.  Lets see if that adjusts his behaviour as a first step.

Apologies Twistie.
"I see dead people"

{FH}Twistie

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 261
Location: Melbourne Australia
Logged
Appreciate it Wilma, see you in game
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.