I Served My Time In Hell

Started by {FH}Striker, April 22, 2016, 08:52:31 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Saint Peter at the Gates of Heaven stop a young Marine..."Halt...Who Goes There" !!

The young man responds..."Another Marine Reporting  For Duty Sir...I Served My Time In Hell"!!

  http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kellys-speech-about-marines-in-ramadi-2016-4

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
What do we know about the young men and women who are serving in our Armed Forces. Please take the time to read about the two young Marines who died at their post protecting their fellow Marines and Iraqi Policemen. The General who is telling their story, just lost his own son in battle.

I may not always get things right, but this I know. We should all drop on our knees and Thank God that there are young people willing to heed the call to defend and possibly died in defense of our Country.  They don't make political policy, they may not understand the why they are in such hostile countries. But there they are, standing tall so we can be free.  :darkfriar

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Great story indeed.  RIP to the two of them :)