Obi Wan / Thomas Baker

Started by [NF]Obi-Wan, June 22, 2016, 11:07:40 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
Your in game name: [NF]Obi Wan
Date & time of ban: 6/22/2016 @ 11:05 P.M.
Reason you were banned: No idea
Your explanation of the appeal:

I left the server after failing numerous times to ask admins if they had powers to join killhouse. I left then came back to say something quick to ben who was playing but i got kicked. I then realized they must have banned me as soon as I left. I'd like to know why?

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
The last penalty assessed to you was in April (which was an auto warning for fuck, so nothing bad), there isn't anything more recent than that. 
PBBans.com"