Plus and Minus signs

Started by {FH}Striker, November 10, 2016, 11:08:27 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Who or what is responsible for these plus and minus signs i see below each name where there are posts.
Whats the purpose of the Minus...Or  should  I go stand in the corner of the room facing the wall.... :spank

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
So people can either choose that you are cool (+) or if you are a loser (-) lol I gave you a plus Roy  :adrinking:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#2
Thank you Buddy... for that + sign... .Now if i can just find out who the sneaky TURDS were, who gave me those 4 minus

signs...in a span of 2 to 3 weeks.....       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ................I can catch them in the game and....TUBE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM  :nuclearhammer......hahahahahha

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Too funny Roy :p  But I feel the pain I too want to know