Rule Clarification

Started by {FH}Striker, November 20, 2016, 09:35:46 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Going off the map.
I know there are spots that  a player can glitch and navigate to get  WITHIN map playing boundary , but as long as the player can be seen and killed it is okay .

My question is about a player getting off the map and moving around to isolated positions, sometimes not always visible with impunity, traversing to these isolated VISIBLE spots.

It seems to me that is a unfair advantage if the player can move with impunity..... :poop:

|FH|commando247

Executive
******
Regular
Posts: 147
Location: U.S.
Logged
Hey Striker,

I'm often out of the map on backlot, and I understand what you are saying. I figured that since the only moments I could actually kill/see players inside of the map were moments in which I was visible/vulnerable, that it was ok.

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#2
I understand that... You were not always visible when you were moving location to location...therefor you could not be seen or killed.

My point here is , players who play within the map boundary can be killed at anytime, where a player outside the map moving,  HE CAN THROW NADES INTO THE PLAYING FIELD,
can't be seen until HE has gotten, into a visible, VULNERABLE position.

I have always been under the impression you were not allowed to go off the map on this server and required to play within the map boundary as long as you could be seen and killed.

Nothing personal , I am just trying to get clarification  :cheers:

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
Hey Roy it is allowed according to the clan leaders,  :gaming
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
For the moment the rule concerning the glitch is applicable.

On backlot there is no advantage to be out the map, you can kill only when you are visible (eg: through fences).

Maybe we will adjust rules about that.

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
I've seen Commando 247 go off map and was surprised. I used to play on a high jump server, and going off map was constant - I've just never seen someone do it on a regular server and was surprised. I've noticed that Commando 247 does a few other things, going into spots most people don't even know about. I find it interesting.

LOL, I've been playing this version of COD since it came out and every now and then I still learn about new places to hide.

I think going off map is a bit much and shouldn't be allowed. It gives them way too much advantage.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Demi,

Commando likes to glitch and find unique spots on maps.  It is fun to watch him. 

As far as going outside the map.  It gives him no advantage whatsoever.  He dies many times just trying to get out of the map.  Then spends a lot of time running around outside without kills.  Usually he gets no more from outside the map then he would inside the map.  Also, many times he goes outside the map only to come back inside the map into positions that you normally can't reach any other way. 

He has yet to win a map when he has made it a goal to get out of the map.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#8
Jock, I understand and agree with most of what you said.
I to find it entertaining to watch players navigating to some of these spots.
Coming from a low gravity AEK server... there are spots outside the map where you can't be seen or killed , throw nades into certain key locations with a high probability of making kills when the server has a lot of players.
That is really the concerns and request for  clarification  i am making.

Perhaps a warning is all that is needed ..... :cheers: