New Password

Started by R[NF]DarkFriar, November 21, 2016, 12:12:43 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Hey. I would like to change my password but I am not able to do so. the prompt says that I must use my current password  but does not give me any place to change it. Help!!!!!!

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Well there is no need to change it since you obviously are able to log into the forum.

So you are good to go.

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Don perhaps the message is saying that you are trying to change it to your current password (i.e. you cant change the password if you are using the same one)

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
Navigate to your forum "Account Settings" page, or click this link: https://fhclan.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=account

Scroll down to the "Choose Password" section.
profile.png* profile.png

Follow the above instructions in the picture, and the click the "Change Profile" button at the bottom. That will update your password if everything is entered correctly.
PBBans.com"