team speak

Started by Loki, December 03, 2016, 10:40:16 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 27
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Logged
My logitech  headset will not work with the updated version of T.S. required for the FH server! I was on with Striker yesterday and I could hear him, but my mike did not work!  It worked fine with the old version of ts.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
I have the logitech headset/mic as well and I have no problems.  I think it is a configuration issue.  I would delete your TS and reload it.  The set up requires testing with the mic as part of the process.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Loki

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 27
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Logged
Yea Jock, been there done that a half dozen times .

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#3
Same here , I  have the latest version of TS3, on 3 other  TS3 with with no problems .. I was also on TS yesterday with Lone Wolf  and Loki, same  issues with both members.
There voice activation lights never came on , but mine did when transmitting .
I also check Later on my other TS connection, NO ISSUES  transmitting or receiving with them.     

Loki

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 27
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Logged
Yeah Striker Frustrating as all hell! all I know is mine worked before the update

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#5
Maybe the problem is with the update.. People with NO TS issues are still using the older version and have not updated TS.

                                                                                                  :chair: