modern warfare remastered - cpu 100%

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, December 05, 2016, 07:35:43 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
hello,
On every map loading my cpu is overloaded and it takes time to go down



during that time its impossible to play :'(

many players have same problem but I didn't find any way to fix it, I watched on google and steam

someone has an idea how to fix that  ??

GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
8 GB RAM

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
Maybe there are some background processes draining all the cpu and memory
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
no I closed all unnecessary and same result :(

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Have you tried all the settings as low as they can go?

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
How does the grass look?
Skyrims PC port had a similar issue, the tesselation on the grass textures was outrageous, ate up all the RAM. Updates fixed the issue.
Perrhaps something similar is at play?
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
I set priority for MWR process but it did not help too much

a windows process cisvc.exe (indexing service) was "eating" +/- 25% of cpu ressources

when I turn off this process it help a lot, I still have have little lags on map start but thats much better and shorter