I made it, everyone, I made it.

Started by R[NF]DarkFriar, December 13, 2016, 03:32:42 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
I am now a member of the Noble Fighters, NF. Just wanted my friends to  know

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Congratz Dark. Good luck with your future in [NF].

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Good Luck...MY FRIEND...Don't forget the... :villagepeople:

SGTMILLER

Recruit
*
Regular
Posts: 116
retired so far
Location: Phoenix, Az
Logged
Quote from: R[NF]DarkFriar on December 13, 2016, 03:32:42 PM
I am now a member of the Noble Fighters, NF. Just wanted my friends to  know

Who are the NF

and Congrates
SgtMiller
Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever will lose a war.
George S. Patton

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Sgt, NF stands for Noble Fighters, the clan that I belong to now.