Important Messege to Clay Users

Started by |FH|Jock Ych, December 22, 2016, 04:39:46 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Thank you for the extra perk of "Player Locator".  Whenever I hear a clay being placed I know right where you are and take it as a personal challenge to set the clay off and then light you up.   :shooting:

:spoon:
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged

ModelEngine

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 64
Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?
Location: Canada
Logged
so how to protect your six when you are sniping etc? and if i stop using clays, what is a good blue perk to replace it? 3 frags?

majachii

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 235
Location: CALI
Logged
Damn right jock!!, i always try and set it off to trick players. if you play with fps of 125 or higher its easier to manuever  around or through clays ive seen many a times.

Deathdealer

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 139
WuuuuuuuuT !!!!!!
Location: The low down
Logged
to be honest I use clays for a house alarm in my area.. soon as I hear one going off I know exactly where you are

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Damn claymores - I don't even run when I hear that sound now lol.  Im tempted to start using them but remember a time when I first started on FH (when I first got the game) I clayed a spawn and was so mortified that I had broken the rules I didn't use them again lol

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Deathdealer on January 25, 2017, 07:39:30 AM
to be honest I use clays for a house alarm in my area.. soon as I hear one going off I know exactly where you are

I know you think that, so I set it off and go in a direction (round about) and kill you from behind.  I've been known to set off a clay at one entrance and run the long way around to the other entrance (only to set that clay off too) and then rush in and take you out.   :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

RUDE!!
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Deathdealer

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 139
WuuuuuuuuT !!!!!!
Location: The low down
Logged
Dat's it mon ... I keel you... prepare to die infidel !!!