FH - YouTube Channel

Started by |FH|Ben, February 04, 2017, 09:25:11 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Morning all

I made a YouTube channel for FH a while back and never got around to uploading the videos i originally had in mind. The main purpose of this channel is to upload CLAN footage videos and individual PLAYER videos for those who make them.

There are currently 2 videos uploaded on the channel. Both featuring myself. Anyone who has videos or would like to create a video and upload it to our channel, is more than welcome to do so. ( Message me on skype! )

One of my original ideas i had in mind, was uploading a CLAN montage video, for all visitors and NEW recruits to see more of what we're about. As well as the information we already have on our website.

Here's a link to our YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgClpqcgkcRyUkxG_TqvqrQ

Deathdealer

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 139
WuuuuuuuuT !!!!!!
Location: The low down
Logged

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Thank you for the kind words DD.  :beer1111111:

{FH}Blah

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 239
Logged
So, what do you use to record your screen while you play? And how would we provide you with the videos for uploading?
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
__________________________________________________________

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
#4
I record the footage by simply typing /record into the console in game. Then i open up cod4 player and record the footage with fraps. Then i edit the clips using a program called sony vegas. Once your video is completed, save it to your pc and send it to me via skype.

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Blah on February 04, 2017, 08:46:56 PM
So, what do you use to record your screen while you play? And how would we provide you with the videos for uploading?

in the past I used FRAPS to record and Cametasia to edit

now I record with nVidia programs, if you have nVidia graph card push ctrl+alt+z and follow instructions ...

Cad80_99

User
Posts: 24
Logged
NVidia shadow play only works if you have a gtx 600 series or newer.  I use it myself on my main computer and love it.  does not take as much of a hit like fraps does.  and many options as well. 

obs is a free software that is also pretty good. 

I just record with shadow play.  then I go back and use windows movie maker and convert the file to a smaller file and then upload that myself. 

TopGun

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 45
Location: Canada
Logged
thought the video was very good nice and clear i run a  nividia gforce 950 with 2 gigs of ram onboard.... :nuclearhammer
Dave

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
rly nice video edit Ben      bloody good work  :rock
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged

FH|SirFartsAlot

The Fartfather
Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 242
Silent but deadly...
Logged
Very nice Ben.  Enjoy watching myself get killed every now and then lol.
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
___________________________________________________________

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Thanks. What was your name in the video while i was killing you? I didn't see Sirfaralot once pop up in the kill feed

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
That video was freaking awesome Ben!  :gaming :mitsy :homereating: :quagmire: :bananasex: :rock :mustache:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged

FH|SirFartsAlot

The Fartfather
Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 242
Silent but deadly...
Logged
Quote from: |FH|Ben.AC on March 29, 2017, 12:31:00 AM
Thanks. What was your name in the video while i was killing you? I didn't see Sirfaralot once pop up in the kill feed

I wasn't in this most recent video, but I was killed at least twice in the last one under different aliases.
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
___________________________________________________________