Not NF

Started by Happy, May 24, 2017, 05:11:58 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

User
Posts: 10
Location: Los Angeles
Logged
I don't know where to put this but the guy shown in the picture I attached is not affiliated with NF whatsoever. Please don't take anything he said as accountable from NF. Thank you! image.png* image.png

Happy

User
Posts: 10
Location: Los Angeles
Logged
What?? No no no I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just saying that the guy there that said he was NF is not in fact an NF member. I'm not here to cause trouble just clearing NF's name from this thing.

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
#2
My apologies happy. I misread your post completely.

Goodnight.  :beer1111111:

Happy

User
Posts: 10
Location: Los Angeles
Logged
No worries XD I would have probably misread it as well I didn't write it very clearly. Have a good one!